April 1, 2011 ** 12 Noon – 4:00 p.m. ** Washington, DC.
The National Press Club (First Amendment Lounge)
Speakers included (scroll down for the 4 videos) :
* Pamela Geller, leader of the campaign against the Ground Zero Mosque and author of The Post- American Presidency
* Cliff Kincaid, the nation’s leading media critic of Al-Jazeera.
* Charles Ortel, Managing Partner of Newport Value Partners, L.L.C.
* Jerry Kenney , independent television producer from Port Orange, Florida
* Lee Kaplan, investigative journalist who currently writes for IsraCampus.org.il
* Communications Lawyer, Jeff Timmons
Topics discussed were:
* The activities of the Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S. and its influence on the Obama Administration.
* How Al-Jazeera television functions as a mouthpiece for the Muslim Brotherhood and a homeland security threat to the United States.
* How American tax dollars are being funneled to Al-Jazeera.
* The involvement of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn in the Al-Jazeera- supported “International Solidarity Movement” in the Middle East.
Part 1- Cliff Kincaid, the nation’s leading media critic of Al-Jazeera; Jerry Kenney, independent television producer from Port Orange, Florida and Communications Lawyer, Jeff Timmons.
Part 2 – Cliff Kincaid and Charles Ortel , Managing Partner of Newport Value Partners, L.L.C.
Part 3 – Cliff Kincaid and Lee Kaplan, investigative journalist who currently writes for IsraCampus.org.il
Part 4 – Cliff Kincaid and Pamela Geller, leader of the campaign against the Ground Zero Mosque
As the event came to a close, there was a book signing of the “Post American Presidency” with Pamela Geller:
AND…. a few others covered the event as well, who (possibly) might be pro Al Jazeera..like ” Russia Today” , who sent a two-member crew (reporter and camera-man)
Her little smirks and conferencing with the cameraman made it seem ‘possible’ that they might disagree with the criticisms of al-Jazeera.
This fellow resorted to the dreaded occasional ‘mirthful’ head-shaking…and then he would take a notes…He did sit and talk with Jerry Kenney at great length post-conference. Though serious in nature, it seemed respectful….
This young woman arrived late, during Lee Kaplan, I think. She was going to sit with ‘Russia Today’. Changed her mind. Sat alone. She would share her ‘concerns’ with small head shakes…
Greeted two friends when they arrived to hear Geller and then decided to leave while Geller was speaking. Her friends went to sit with this fellow..
He took copious notes.
The girls seemed to be there just for Geller…
Would have been interesting to see if he actually had some solid questions to ask.
Wonder how ‘Russia Today ‘ will report on this very informative Press Conference. They filmed it . Stuck to Geller like glue…
But, since Russia Today has added to their reporter pool the very TRAITORIOUS Adam Kokesh :
“Adam kokesh is the anti-war protestor who called on American troops to desert in time of war when he visited Ansbach Germany. Libertarians have embraced the lunatic fringe of the anti-war movement and even supported Adam Kokesh in his OUTRAGEOUS run as a Republican in the last New Mexico Congressional race of 2010.”
NOT holding my breath we will hear anything ‘fair and balanced” when RT finally posts a report on the”Al-Jazeera, Global Jihad, and the Suicide of the West”Press Conference. For a bit more on Kokesh, we ‘ve reported on him previously at VSB:
slideshow of a few more pictures from the press conference go here: