January 21, 2011 at approximately 12:30 PM. Times Square
Decided to check out the Egyptian Revolution Rally taking place just after the first light snow of the winter season.
Their stage was late, so sans amplification the rally leaders were chanting and attempting to kept the crowd busy until their errant truck/stage arrived.
It was a small crowd comprised of familiar Leftists, “Palestinians” and Islamist protestors.
Usually, I’m called a Zionist, a Racist, a Nazi and a hate-monger but today, I was lectured, told outright HOW I was to write about the rally or else LEAVE because ( you see) ” I’m an Islamophobe who WORKS for Pamela Geller.”
Policing me was Marxist/Fakestinian agitator, Andy Pollack. Andrew Pollack of Al-Awda NY who loves to press his hulking mass into my space while proudly declaring that I had to stop filming.
He kept his little soldiers busy infringing on my freedom of speech and assembly by attempting to block my camera with flags and bodies. Nice, huh? The games Lefties play….
Two young women in the rally were ‘alerted’ by Pollack to not speak with me because I “WORK for Pam Geller”. One of those girls was Micha (Michelle)Balon of the STAGED #OWS marriage (arranged to please the easily duped MSM.)
But, Micha doesn’t seem to be ‘married’ anymore. Her face book page says she interested in MEN and makes no mention of a ‘husband’
My other critic was Nada Elmansy (in light blue hijab) She said I can’t be trusted to write appropriately about Muslims!” However, I appreciate that she took a moment on camera to actually express why she was there.
Some more pictures of the signs….
Socialist yearning for bread, dignity and ….”Social Justice”!
Socialists…Revolution…. Freedom…Justice For All!
Anti-Israel ( lots of kuffeyas ) and Anti-America….
It wasn’t just a rally about those martyred in Tahrir Square…
Facts are the Muslim Brotherhood and the Sharia compliant government is antithetical to a a free society, to a democracy.
Yet there were no signs criticizing the Muslim Brotherhood.
If there were Christians at this rally ( as they claimed) WHERE were the signs supporting the Copts.
I heard nothing protesting the attacks and murders of the Copts, martyred in Egypt because they are CHRISTIANS. Will the Muslim Brotherhood and the Sharia compliant government be any better? (crickets chirping)
Is Egypt a country on the verge of a real Democracy? Were those killed in Tahrir Square fighting to live under Sharia?
Leaving no doubt that this was also a protest in opposition of Israel.
Keeping the Revolution alive in Syria, in Libya, in Tunisia, in Yemen (in Egypt)… and in ‘Fakestine’… FREE FREE etc etc etc etc …. Reminding us that America is:
After all, Ramsey Clark and his International Action Center was promoting, organizing , supporting this rally. His organization is not just critical of America it is ANTI- America.
No Old Glory flying along side the flag of Egypt. Just signs, signs and more signs blaming America and praising Socialism.
Their “Hope and Change” for a democracy is just an excuse to build another Saudi Arabia; another Iran compliments of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Global Day to support the Egyptian revolution
on Saturday, Jan 21st. 2012
Egyptian & Egyptian Solidarity Groups Rally to Support
Egyptian Revolution’s Demands
Anniversary of the Egyptian Revolution
Global Event: The Struggle Continues
New York City, NY— During the 18 days from Jan 25th to Feb 11th, 2011, the whole world witnessed millions of Egyptian protesters marching in the streets of Egypt and protesting in Tahrir Square, demanding their basic human rights: dignity, freedom, and social justice. After decades of patience and suffering, Egyptians finally spoke out loudly and peacefully demanding the fall of a police-based authoritarian regime, the end of Mubarak’s dictatorship, and the establishment of a civilian, democratic state. www.iacenter.org
The protestors in Times Square may protest the SCAF but they say nothing against the Muslim Brotherhood….
And Anonymous…of course… was there with this pithy thought:
- 236,557 hits
- Protest continued linda sarsour keynote outside apollo theatreTragic car attack on pedestrians. Same location times sq bomberOh happy happy day!! Thank you America!!!!!If she were a woman I thought capable of running our Country I would vote for her, but she's a evil, vile , lying criminal.After voting dared to walk nyc streets with my trump pin.It's done! Saving America from the hildebeast on vote at a timeImmigrants for trump now. NycTrump tower lots of activity.Remember those murdered by illegals. Nyc.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- (Pics & Videos) Commie/Fascisti “Palestinians” vs the NY-JDL Patriots – Union Sq
- Sanctuary Passover Seder/Jericho Walk : Solidarity with Illegal Migrants – NYC
- If Not Now Dayenu LIES (and Kaddish) countered by NY-JDL Facts
- March For Our Lives NYC vs Patriots and the Second Amendment
- NY Lawyers Rally & March: ICE Out of the Courts!
- NYC Students SOCIALIST FED “Evening of Action” for Gun Reform
- International Women’s Day celebrates SOCIALISM and Sharia Law
- “Working” Peoples ‘Day of Action’ – #UnRigtheSystem
- AFSI Protest Mahmoud Abbas’ Address to U.N. Security Council
- Israel Day of Action (JDL-NY) vs anti-Israel Global Day of Action
- You Can’t DEPORT a Movement-Foley Sq- NYC
- FREE Ahed Tamimi AGAIN vs Act FOR Israel JDL – Penn Station
- JERICHO WALK 2018 FOR illegal RAVI RAGBIR – NO DEPORTATION
- NYC Federal Plaza, DACA and the “Trump” Govt Shutdown
- Women’s March NYC 2018 … They’re baaack…