January 21, 2011 at approximately 12:30 PM. Times Square
Decided to check out the Egyptian Revolution Rally taking place just after the first light snow of the winter season.
Their stage was late, so sans amplification the rally leaders were chanting and attempting to kept the crowd busy until their errant truck/stage arrived.
It was a small crowd comprised of familiar Leftists, “Palestinians” and Islamist protestors.
Usually, I’m called a Zionist, a Racist, a Nazi and a hate-monger but today, I was lectured, told outright HOW I was to write about the rally or else LEAVE because ( you see) ” I’m an Islamophobe who WORKS for Pamela Geller.”
Policing me was Marxist/Fakestinian agitator, Andy Pollack. Andrew Pollack of Al-Awda NY who loves to press his hulking mass into my space while proudly declaring that I had to stop filming.
He kept his little soldiers busy infringing on my freedom of speech and assembly by attempting to block my camera with flags and bodies. Nice, huh? The games Lefties play….
Two young women in the rally were ‘alerted’ by Pollack to not speak with me because I “WORK for Pam Geller”. One of those girls was Micha (Michelle)Balon of the STAGED #OWS marriage (arranged to please the easily duped MSM.)
But, Micha doesn’t seem to be ‘married’ anymore. Her face book page says she interested in MEN and makes no mention of a ‘husband’
My other critic was Nada Elmansy (in light blue hijab) She said I can’t be trusted to write appropriately about Muslims!” However, I appreciate that she took a moment on camera to actually express why she was there.
Some more pictures of the signs….
Socialist yearning for bread, dignity and ….”Social Justice”!
Socialists…Revolution…. Freedom…Justice For All!
Anti-Israel ( lots of kuffeyas ) and Anti-America….
It wasn’t just a rally about those martyred in Tahrir Square…
Facts are the Muslim Brotherhood and the Sharia compliant government is antithetical to a a free society, to a democracy.
Yet there were no signs criticizing the Muslim Brotherhood.
If there were Christians at this rally ( as they claimed) WHERE were the signs supporting the Copts.
I heard nothing protesting the attacks and murders of the Copts, martyred in Egypt because they are CHRISTIANS. Will the Muslim Brotherhood and the Sharia compliant government be any better? (crickets chirping)
Is Egypt a country on the verge of a real Democracy? Were those killed in Tahrir Square fighting to live under Sharia?
Leaving no doubt that this was also a protest in opposition of Israel.
Keeping the Revolution alive in Syria, in Libya, in Tunisia, in Yemen (in Egypt)… and in ‘Fakestine’… FREE FREE etc etc etc etc …. Reminding us that America is:
After all, Ramsey Clark and his International Action Center was promoting, organizing , supporting this rally. His organization is not just critical of America it is ANTI- America.
No Old Glory flying along side the flag of Egypt. Just signs, signs and more signs blaming America and praising Socialism.
Their “Hope and Change” for a democracy is just an excuse to build another Saudi Arabia; another Iran compliments of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Global Day to support the Egyptian revolution
on Saturday, Jan 21st. 2012
Egyptian & Egyptian Solidarity Groups Rally to Support
Egyptian Revolution’s Demands
Anniversary of the Egyptian Revolution
Global Event: The Struggle Continues
New York City, NY— During the 18 days from Jan 25th to Feb 11th, 2011, the whole world witnessed millions of Egyptian protesters marching in the streets of Egypt and protesting in Tahrir Square, demanding their basic human rights: dignity, freedom, and social justice. After decades of patience and suffering, Egyptians finally spoke out loudly and peacefully demanding the fall of a police-based authoritarian regime, the end of Mubarak’s dictatorship, and the establishment of a civilian, democratic state. www.iacenter.org
The protestors in Times Square may protest the SCAF but they say nothing against the Muslim Brotherhood….
And Anonymous…of course… was there with this pithy thought:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 208,253 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Anti-Israel Left Protests Batsheva Dance Company at NYC’s Joyce Theatre
- The Many Faces of NYC Israel Day Parade 2018
- David Hogg, Profiteer, #Never Again means Jews Will Fight Back!
- OUTRAGE! Trump Travel Ban Upheld Fascist Left, Muslims Protest “Racist TRUMP”
- NYC “Progressive” Jews For a Just and Humane Immigration Policy (pics & vids)
- Muslim Ban NYC Presser: Yemini-Americans & Almontaser (Foley Square) vids & pics
- International Day of “al-Quds” NYC 2018 (pics & vids)
- IFTAR in the Streets, Linda Sarsour & NYPD to New JDL-NY: “You make a sound, you will be removed”
- “Nakba” Day 2018 NYC – New JDL counters anti-Israel LIES
- NYC Flag Ceremony Bowling Green/Wall S,70th Anniv. Israel Statehood
- New JDL NY says: Temple Emanu-El “NO NIF, NO BDS.No Israel Hate In Our Shuls!”
- “Fight Together, Strike to Win” – Marx at 200, May Day 2018 NYC (pics & vids)
- National Day of Action Protest: End U.S. Wars at Home & Abroad – NYC
- (Pics & Videos) Commie/Fascisti “Palestinians” vs the NY-JDL Patriots – Union Sq
- Sanctuary Passover Seder/Jericho Walk : Solidarity with Illegal Migrants – NYC