Congressman Allen West is sworn into 112th Congress
On this historic day in our nation’s history, Congressman Allen West (R-FL)has been officially sworn in to the United States House of Representatives as a member of the 112th Congress.
“I am humbled and honored to be a part of this historic body of Congress,” West said. “I have been given the trust of the constituents of the 22nd district of Florida. I will not let them down.
Accompanied by his two teenage daughters, Aubrey and Austen, and his wife Angela, West placed his hand on the bible and was asked to take the oath of Congress by newly elected Speaker of the House, John Boehner.
“South Floridians elected me with expectations that I will come to Washington and fight for what is important to them,” West said. “My first priorities will be turning around this disastrous economy, limiting government spending, and national security.”
West has accepted appointments to the House Armed Services Committee and the Small Business Committee.
“Today is a day I will never forget,” West said. “I spent 22 years wearing the uniform of a United States soldier fighting for this country. I may be in a different kind of uniform today, but my willingness to do whatever it takes to protect Americans remains the same.”
Thank you for all you have done for Congressman West!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- “DeBlasio Must Go” United New Yorkers (& BLM protestors) at Gracie Mansion
- NYC Progressives say NO! #STOP Cuomo Cuts
- ONLY 60 days left to Refuse (Donald Trump’s) Fascist Amerikka
- Democrat Socialists Demand Safe Schools for BLACK & BROWN STUDENTS only!
- Red Bill De Blasio’s legacy : NYC’s Homeless and the never ending lock down
- Trump 2020 Rally “Welcomed” Robert DeNiro’s Tribeca Grill Re-Opening
- BLM calls for “Black Sex Worker Liberation” NYC
- March For Black WomXn (BLM) Times Square
- Patriots FIGHT BACK after Mayor “Red Bill” Defaces Fifth Ave with BLM Graffiti
- DEFUND the NYPD : Washington Square (statues & grounds vandalized)
- Defund NYPD at Foley Sq (& The COURTHOUSE BLM graffiti ‘mural’)
- July 3, 2020 -Occupy City Hall – a Shanty Town’s Decay
- Queer Liberation March joins BLM to Protest NYPD
- Marxists Occupy City Hall, refuse to leave: where’s Mayor “Red Bill”?
- JUNETEENTH NYC 2020- the Marxist Revolution against America continues