Congressman Allen West is sworn into 112th Congress
On this historic day in our nation’s history, Congressman Allen West (R-FL)has been officially sworn in to the United States House of Representatives as a member of the 112th Congress.
“I am humbled and honored to be a part of this historic body of Congress,” West said. “I have been given the trust of the constituents of the 22nd district of Florida. I will not let them down.
Accompanied by his two teenage daughters, Aubrey and Austen, and his wife Angela, West placed his hand on the bible and was asked to take the oath of Congress by newly elected Speaker of the House, John Boehner.
“South Floridians elected me with expectations that I will come to Washington and fight for what is important to them,” West said. “My first priorities will be turning around this disastrous economy, limiting government spending, and national security.”
West has accepted appointments to the House Armed Services Committee and the Small Business Committee.
“Today is a day I will never forget,” West said. “I spent 22 years wearing the uniform of a United States soldier fighting for this country. I may be in a different kind of uniform today, but my willingness to do whatever it takes to protect Americans remains the same.”
Thank you for all you have done for Congressman West!
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 550 other subscribers
- Protests Continue “Stop Drag Queen Story Hours” NYC 53rd St Library
- Protest Progressive Caucus: We demand to be safe. Enough is Enough!
- International Gift Of Life Walk opposed by Pro-Abortion LGBTQ Marxists
- Waiting for President Trump Indictment- Collect Pond Park NYC
- Kirk Cameron Brave Story Hour OUTSIDE NYC Main Library
- NYC supported Drag Queen Story Hour Continues at 20th St Library
- Protest NY SAG Awards Screening: END Union Discrimination NOW
- Guardians of Divinity Protest Drag Story Hour at Yorkville Lib NYC
- Protest Drag Queen Story Hour met with Leftist chaos outside Queens Library
- NYC Israeli ex-pats protest P.M. Netanyahu’s threat to Israeli Democracy
- Peace Action Leftists Nuclear Ban Rally at NYC Library
- Marxist Anti-War Protest on MLK Day demands Stop NATO Expansion -Times Sq
- Save the Children Protestors slandered as “Faces of Hate” by NYC Councilman Bottcher
- Protest Drag Queen Story Hour Returns to 20th St. Library- NOT Right For Kids!
- Drag Queen Story Hour Protest at Stavros Niarchos Library in NYC
video and photo blogs
We wish you good luck and every possible blessing from God so you succeed in your mission.
May god guide and watch over you and your family as you stop the british usurper in the oval house from destroying America. There’s millions of us veterans’ willing to protect your flank and obey your orders. Riverrat9thID
Pingback: Meet Some New Conservative Leaders | The Bryan/College Station Tea Party