WHAT:(Illegal) Immigrant advocates shared plans for a full participatory process resulting in an “Illegal Immigrant City Agenda” to be presented to the new Administration during the transition.
ILLEGALS UNITED FOR JUSTICE AND OPPORTUNITY
8 Fight for Legal Indentification Documents and Licenses for Undocumented Residents (held by Faiza N. Ali)
7 Ensure Resources For Services to Immigrants (held by SIEU/1199 Rep)
6 Support for Fair Treatment of Immigrant Workers (held by Faiza N. Ali)
Part 1 of 2 Videos : New York (Monday, November 4, 2013) This Coalition Released New York’s (illegal) Immigrant Wish List Ahead of the 2013 NYC Mayoral Election; a “Top 10 Wish List” of Priorities for the next Mayor of New York City.
This is ANOTHER election the illegals plan to vote in (” a full participatory process” )
• Linda Sarsour, Director, Arab American Association of New York
• Bakary Tandia, policy advocate, African Services Committee
• Elsie Accilien, executive director, Haitian-Americans United for Progress
Speakers in Part 2
• Angela Fernandez, Director, Northern Manhattan Coalition for Immigrant Rights (First 2-3 minutes is in SPANISH only)
• Guillermo Chacon, NYIC board chair and Director, Latino Commission on AIDS
NOVEMBER 5, 2013. VOTE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
WAKE UP, NY. This is your Last Chance (for awhile) to STOP the “Progressive” madness.
TOMORROW : VOTE AS THOUGH YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
The Illegal Immigrant Advocates KNOW… EVERY VOTE REALLY DOES COUNT!