The TSM found a da’wah ad on the F train on the 17th of September. That’s HALF way though “Ramadan”. There was only one card in this car…and it’s presence was nil. People were looking down…dozing…more interested in the water-tables so TSM got off at Brooklyn Borough Hall.Took other pictures as well (looking for the free-water da’wah tables) See banner below. (Is it facing mecca?)
Maybe the D, B lines will have ads since just like the F trains there are many empty ad cards (waiting to be filled?) $48,000 and so far (with half of Ramadan over) it’s not much of a campaign. And WHERE are those Free Water tables?!
Someone should ask the MTA Imam…why so shy?
BTW-The commuters interviewed over at NPR >> were just as unimpressed with the ads as one would expect from people who aren’t brainwashed Islamist robots. (we can HOPE)
TSM noticed that the bus ads in Seattle are much more intense:
Okay, Bloomy (Mayor-no-term-limits-for-me)Let us know when the Channikah and Christmas displays are going up at Burough Hall. Give us a call…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- No Raids – Close The Camps – Abolish ICE! Grand Central NYC
- ICE Off our Buses. Patriots vs Communist Agitators. NYC Port Authority
- Pamela Geller defies CAIR Blacklist, Speaks at New York Young Republicans Club
- Patriots vs Socialists at #Lights for Liberty #Close The Camps Rally NYC
- Rise and Resist “No Raids. Close The Camps. Abolish ICE” NYC
- NYC Commies say #Impeach Trump Now – No Kids in Cages
- Marxists Celebrate International Day of “Al Quds” Times Sq 2019
- Sharia Censorship Killed #Ilhan Omar Must Go Billboard Ad – NYC
- You Tube Flags Tommy Robinson, Pamela Geller 2012 videos as HATE Speech … in 2019!
- May Day NYC 2019: Workers + Immigrants Rise Together (Pics-Vids)
- Protest OUTSIDE NY Times for blatant Anti-Semitic Cartoons
- New York City Hall Presser: “Zionists do not represent NY Jews”
- CAIR Rally Against “Islamophobia” Times Square
- “Kirsten Gillibrand in 2020” has poor turnout on home turf
- Freedom Socialists-Marxists “Against Racism and Fascism” NYC