The TSM found a da’wah ad on the F train on the 17th of September. That’s HALF way though “Ramadan”. There was only one card in this car…and it’s presence was nil. People were looking down…dozing…more interested in the water-tables so TSM got off at Brooklyn Borough Hall.Took other pictures as well (looking for the free-water da’wah tables) See banner below. (Is it facing mecca?)
Maybe the D, B lines will have ads since just like the F trains there are many empty ad cards (waiting to be filled?) $48,000 and so far (with half of Ramadan over) it’s not much of a campaign. And WHERE are those Free Water tables?!
Someone should ask the MTA Imam…why so shy?
BTW-The commuters interviewed over at NPR >> were just as unimpressed with the ads as one would expect from people who aren’t brainwashed Islamist robots. (we can HOPE)
TSM noticed that the bus ads in Seattle are much more intense:
Okay, Bloomy (Mayor-no-term-limits-for-me)Let us know when the Channikah and Christmas displays are going up at Burough Hall. Give us a call…
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 515 other subscribers
- On 9-11, Christians Protest Trinity Church “vax proof or no worship policy”
- Democrats For Republican Lee Zeldin’s bid for NY Governor
- Thank you, Google for Saying NO to Jew Hatred
- “NY City Workers for Choice” Presser : Let Us Work!
- Protest anti-Semite Roger Waters outside Madison Sq Garden
- End Illegal Mandates : 1st Anniv. March For Justice – LET US WORK!
- un-Vaxed Christians denied entry to Historical Ground Zero Trinity Episcopal Church NYC
- And again: SAVE THE CHILDREN protest at 42nd st vax hub – 8/4/22
- NYC Protestors Stand With Gaza outside IDF – Or NOT
- Marxist Pacifists disparage 77th & 76th Anniv. of Japan A-Bombs that ended WW2
- Time to let go of ILLEGAL COVID mandates – for good!
- Woke Abortion Rally “4 Reproductive Justice” by the Misinformed – Foley Sq
- Help Save the Children- the Babies- of NYC – Educate the Parents -Times Sq Protest
- Juneteenth Duffy Sq Honors Ben Vereen and Leslie Uggams 2022
- Thousands protest in Washington Sq after Roe v. Wade overturned