The TSM found a da’wah ad on the F train on the 17th of September. That’s HALF way though “Ramadan”. There was only one card in this car…and it’s presence was nil. People were looking down…dozing…more interested in the water-tables so TSM got off at Brooklyn Borough Hall.Took other pictures as well (looking for the free-water da’wah tables) See banner below. (Is it facing mecca?)
Maybe the D, B lines will have ads since just like the F trains there are many empty ad cards (waiting to be filled?) $48,000 and so far (with half of Ramadan over) it’s not much of a campaign. And WHERE are those Free Water tables?!
Someone should ask the MTA Imam…why so shy?
BTW-The commuters interviewed over at NPR >> were just as unimpressed with the ads as one would expect from people who aren’t brainwashed Islamist robots. (we can HOPE)
TSM noticed that the bus ads in Seattle are much more intense:
Okay, Bloomy (Mayor-no-term-limits-for-me)Let us know when the Channikah and Christmas displays are going up at Burough Hall. Give us a call…
- 231,645 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Patriots vs The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go! No Nuclear War! Protest
- NYC Rally To REFUSE a Fascist America vs Patriots
- Thugs “ALL out for Al AQSA” in Times Square (Pics & Vids)
- al-Quds Day LIES Returned to Times Square 2017
- #NoMuslimBanEver Union Sq – speakers’ agitprop, Part 3
- Milo Yiannopoulos Free Speech Press Rally Outside Simon & Schuster NY HQ
- “We Will Not Be Banned: The Broken Promise of Equal Justice” Hosted by CAIR-New York
- In their own words: Sarsour and Tish James – Treason or Patriotism?
- #NoMuslimBanEver: Emergency Town Hall NYC 6/29
- World Refugee Day : Back The Ban vs March to Iftar
- Julius Caesar Protest “Assassination Porn” : Shut it Down.
- Citywide Alliance Against Displacement Demands Mayor de Blasio Step Down (again)
- March For “Truth” and Rally to Build the Wall
- March Against Sharia Vs Pro Sharia Anarchists – June 10, 2017 – NYC
- Protest Linda Sarsour Keynote Address Outside Apollo Theatre