The TSM found a da’wah ad on the F train on the 17th of September. That’s HALF way though “Ramadan”. There was only one card in this car…and it’s presence was nil. People were looking down…dozing…more interested in the water-tables so TSM got off at Brooklyn Borough Hall.Took other pictures as well (looking for the free-water da’wah tables) See banner below. (Is it facing mecca?)
Maybe the D, B lines will have ads since just like the F trains there are many empty ad cards (waiting to be filled?) $48,000 and so far (with half of Ramadan over) it’s not much of a campaign. And WHERE are those Free Water tables?!
Someone should ask the MTA Imam…why so shy?
BTW-The commuters interviewed over at NPR >> were just as unimpressed with the ads as one would expect from people who aren’t brainwashed Islamist robots. (we can HOPE)
TSM noticed that the bus ads in Seattle are much more intense:
Okay, Bloomy (Mayor-no-term-limits-for-me)Let us know when the Channikah and Christmas displays are going up at Burough Hall. Give us a call…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 208,775 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Barnard College hosts anti-Israel panel “BREAKING BARS: Fighting Incarceration from the U.S. to Palestine”
- Ocasio-Cortez leads panel “Immigrant Arts & Women’s Empowerment Summit” 2018 at Jewish Heritage Museum
- Marxists demand: “We Won’t Be Complicit, No TECH FOR ICE ” NYC
- ILLEGAL “Deportee Suitcase Solidarity March” July 26, 2018
- Commie RED Hypocrites Confront Corruption, Demand Democracy in Times Sq.
- Anti-Israel Left Protests Batsheva Dance Company at NYC’s Joyce Theatre
- The Many Faces of NYC Israel Day Parade 2018
- David Hogg, Profiteer, #Never Again means Jews Will Fight Back!
- OUTRAGE! Trump Travel Ban Upheld Fascist Left, Muslims Protest “Racist TRUMP”
- NYC “Progressive” Jews For a Just and Humane Immigration Policy (pics & vids)
- Muslim Ban NYC Presser: Yemini-Americans & Almontaser (Foley Square) vids & pics
- International Day of “al-Quds” NYC 2018 (pics & vids)
- IFTAR in the Streets, Linda Sarsour & NYPD to New JDL-NY: “You make a sound, you will be removed”
- “Nakba” Day 2018 NYC – New JDL counters anti-Israel LIES
- NYC Flag Ceremony Bowling Green/Wall S,70th Anniv. Israel Statehood