I almost skipped the Easter “Parade” this year. FYI- It’s really a jam-packed promenade from 49 st. and St. Paddy’s Cathedral to about 54th-55th st.
But, the sun was out……Pulling me toward Fifth Avenue… Pulling me toward all the pretty hats.(It’s ALL about The Hats)
And Happy People
Happy Children Happy Families (of all ages)Happy Friends Lots of friends (Old and New-Found friends)
On the Avenue… Fifth Avenue… NYC Easter 2015
In the midst of a world weary from terrorism, I am so very glad I hung-out for a couple of hours with so many Happy People.
Of course, all was not flowers and hats. This is NYC, after all. There was this one unfortunate fellow (with a sartorial ‘egg’ from Manhattan College)
He was sitting close by the marionette show.
And, thankfully, some OWS protestors who stood out side St. Patrick’s were gone after about 30 minutes. It just wasn’t the time or place for such a display.
This was much more fun. Their smiles, their joy, was perfect.
Please click through to Flickr for a few more pictures – here –
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 540 other subscribers
- Peace Action Leftists Nuclear Ban Rally at NYC Library
- Marxist Anti-War Protest on MLK Day demands Stop NATO Expansion -Times Sq
- Save the Children Protestors slandered as “Faces of Hate” by NYC Councilman Bottcher
- Protest Drag Queen Story Hour Returns to 20th St. Library- NOT Right For Kids!
- Drag Queen Story Hour Protest at Stavros Niarchos Library in NYC
- World Wide Freedom Rally NY: NO MANDATES/Save The Children
- PROTEST Corruption outside NY Times DealBook Summit
- Christmas covid Carols greet Pfizer CEO Honored by Touro University in Times Sq
- UPDATE: Protestors Still Demand, “Arrest man who choked Zeldin Supporter!” (crickets)
- Hochul a No Show at Rally to Wake Up Dems in Verdi Sq NYC
- Belarus citizens(in Times Sq)say Stop Putin’s Russian Invasion NOW
- Leftists Defend Abortion (Defeat the Right) in Foley Sq NYC
- Protest Children’s Drag Story Hour NYC: SHUT IT DOWN!
- On 9-11, Christians Protest Trinity Church “vax proof or no worship policy”
- Democrats For Republican Lee Zeldin’s bid for NY Governor