I almost skipped the Easter “Parade” this year. FYI- It’s really a jam-packed promenade from 49 st. and St. Paddy’s Cathedral to about 54th-55th st.
But, the sun was out……Pulling me toward Fifth Avenue… Pulling me toward all the pretty hats.(It’s ALL about The Hats)
And Happy People
Happy Children Happy Families (of all ages)Happy Friends Lots of friends (Old and New-Found friends)
On the Avenue… Fifth Avenue… NYC Easter 2015
In the midst of a world weary from terrorism, I am so very glad I hung-out for a couple of hours with so many Happy People.
Of course, all was not flowers and hats. This is NYC, after all. There was this one unfortunate fellow (with a sartorial ‘egg’ from Manhattan College)
He was sitting close by the marionette show.
And, thankfully, some OWS protestors who stood out side St. Patrick’s were gone after about 30 minutes. It just wasn’t the time or place for such a display.
This was much more fun. Their smiles, their joy, was perfect.
Please click through to Flickr for a few more pictures – here –
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Rally For Freedom of Choice – No to Vaccine Mandates- Times Sq
- From the Left: Women’s March NYC Defends Reproductive Rights 2021
- NYC No Passport/Mandates Walk Out #2 – Foley Sq
- Eve Ensler (V) Calls for the Women of Afghanistan to Rise Up
- Worldwide Rally For Freedom from Vaccine Mandates -Columbus Circle to Times Sq
- Stand For Choice from Columbus Cir to Union Sq: No to Vaccine/Mask /Passport Mandates
- End Jew Hatred challenges ‘pali’ Die-in Lies at Grand Central NYC
- Jan 6 Political Prisoners of Biden Admin File Formal Complaint w/ UN Human Rights Committee
- NY Union Leaders Taking de Blasio’s Vaccine Passport/Mandate to Court
- Rally to Support Israel’s Right To Defend Against Terror at WTC7
- Pro-Israel Rally : Stand Up Against Terror – NYC (5-12-21)
- Ben & Jerrys boycott Jews in Israel : STOP Jew Hate
- “Globalize the Intifada” anti-Zionists outside NYC Israeli Consulate
- March on Gracie Mansion: Say No to Vaccine Passports!
- Justice For Jan 6 – Free Political Prisoners NOW – Foley Square NYC