I almost skipped the Easter “Parade” this year. FYI- It’s really a jam-packed promenade from 49 st. and St. Paddy’s Cathedral to about 54th-55th st.
But, the sun was out……Pulling me toward Fifth Avenue… Pulling me toward all the pretty hats.(It’s ALL about The Hats)
And Happy People
Happy Children Happy Families (of all ages)Happy Friends Lots of friends (Old and New-Found friends)
On the Avenue… Fifth Avenue… NYC Easter 2015
In the midst of a world weary from terrorism, I am so very glad I hung-out for a couple of hours with so many Happy People.
Of course, all was not flowers and hats. This is NYC, after all. There was this one unfortunate fellow (with a sartorial ‘egg’ from Manhattan College)
He was sitting close by the marionette show.
And, thankfully, some OWS protestors who stood out side St. Patrick’s were gone after about 30 minutes. It just wasn’t the time or place for such a display.
This was much more fun. Their smiles, their joy, was perfect.
Please click through to Flickr for a few more pictures – here –
- 228,672 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Marxists Host April 15 Tax Day March – NYC
- Linda Sarsour, #Women For Syria NYC Union Sq
- ACA,TRUMP, BLM Protests – April Fools Day NYC
- City of Refuge : Stop the Refugee BAN action for Refugees NYC
- Patriots March FOR #MAGA vs “Peoples” March for Free Press
- Red Bill de Blasio’s Snowflake Town Hall vs Step Down de Blasio Commies
- March4Trump vs Anti-Trump Protest – a Noisy Meet-Up NYC
- Part 2 – A Day Without A Woman Strike with Sharia Compliant Linda Sarsour
- Linda Sarsour Leads A Day Without A Woman Strike NYC
- Israeli Apartheid Week 2017 – Columbia University
- NYU Students Demand Sanctuary Campus: Solidarity with Illegals
- CPAC 2017 – Observations From Afar
- NOT My President Day Leftists return to Columbus Circle NYC
- “We Were Strangers Once,Too” – Immigration Smart Art – Times Square
- “I am Muslim, Too” Fools and Tools Return to Times Square