I almost skipped the Easter “Parade” this year. FYI- It’s really a jam-packed promenade from 49 st. and St. Paddy’s Cathedral to about 54th-55th st.
But, the sun was out……Pulling me toward Fifth Avenue… Pulling me toward all the pretty hats.(It’s ALL about The Hats)
And Happy People
Happy Children Happy Families (of all ages)Happy Friends Lots of friends (Old and New-Found friends)
On the Avenue… Fifth Avenue… NYC Easter 2015
In the midst of a world weary from terrorism, I am so very glad I hung-out for a couple of hours with so many Happy People.
Of course, all was not flowers and hats. This is NYC, after all. There was this one unfortunate fellow (with a sartorial ‘egg’ from Manhattan College)
He was sitting close by the marionette show.
And, thankfully, some OWS protestors who stood out side St. Patrick’s were gone after about 30 minutes. It just wasn’t the time or place for such a display.
This was much more fun. Their smiles, their joy, was perfect.
Please click through to Flickr for a few more pictures – here –
- 230,518 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Julius Caesar Protest “Assassination Porn” : Shut it Down.
- Citywide Alliance Against Displacement Demands Mayor de Blasio Step Down (again)
- March For “Truth” and Rally to Build the Wall
- March Against Sharia Vs Pro Sharia Anarchists – June 10, 2017 – NYC
- Protest Linda Sarsour Keynote Address Outside Apollo Theatre
- Celebrate Israel Parade 2017 – Protests Amidst the Happiness
- #CancelSarsour Protest a Great success, May 25th, 2017
- Chinatown Displacement, Armenian Genocide and Falun Dafa Persecution
- “NO! to KKK Jeff Sessions’ Mandatory Sentencing!” Protest NYC
- Cry Baby Left Protests Trump’s Intrepid Speech
- 100 Days : #TheResistance vs Thank You Pres. Trump Patriots NYC
- May Day NYC Commie Day – REVOLUTION 2017
- # I Stand with Linda (Sarsour) Presser NYC City Hall
- Leftists March for “Science” and other Climate-mania
- STOP Muslim Activist Linda Sarsour Keynote Speaker at CUNY Graduation