I almost skipped the Easter “Parade” this year. FYI- It’s really a jam-packed promenade from 49 st. and St. Paddy’s Cathedral to about 54th-55th st.
But, the sun was out……Pulling me toward Fifth Avenue… Pulling me toward all the pretty hats.(It’s ALL about The Hats)
And Happy People
Happy Children Happy Families (of all ages)Happy Friends Lots of friends (Old and New-Found friends)
On the Avenue… Fifth Avenue… NYC Easter 2015
In the midst of a world weary from terrorism, I am so very glad I hung-out for a couple of hours with so many Happy People.
Of course, all was not flowers and hats. This is NYC, after all. There was this one unfortunate fellow (with a sartorial ‘egg’ from Manhattan College)
He was sitting close by the marionette show.
And, thankfully, some OWS protestors who stood out side St. Patrick’s were gone after about 30 minutes. It just wasn’t the time or place for such a display.
This was much more fun. Their smiles, their joy, was perfect.
Please click through to Flickr for a few more pictures – here –
- 232,582 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New JDL – NY says “Honor the Victims not the Killer, Rasmea Odeh
- Tell Roger Waters “No BDS Here!” at the Belasco Theatre
- 9 -11 NEVER GIVE IN – NEVER FORGET!!
- JDL Rally For Jewish Prayer at Temple Mount NOW!
- SAVE DACA vs DUMP DACA- COLUMBUS CIRCLE- AGAIN
- Eid, CAIR and Halal Investing “for our future” – Nasdaq Times Sq
- NYC Italian-Americans:Save Columbus Circle Statue!
- United We Stand: Rally for Colin Kaepernick vs NFL
- DACA Illegals say Impeach Trump vs Patriots Support President Trump
- “Trump is Killing Us: Mourning Heather Heyer”
- Trump/Pence Out Of The White House Vs Support Our President
- Patriots vs The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go! No Nuclear War! Protest
- NYC Rally To REFUSE a Fascist America vs Patriots
- Thugs “ALL out for Al AQSA” in Times Square (Pics & Vids)
- al-Quds Day LIES Returned to Times Square 2017