I almost skipped the Easter “Parade” this year. FYI- It’s really a jam-packed promenade from 49 st. and St. Paddy’s Cathedral to about 54th-55th st.
But, the sun was out……Pulling me toward Fifth Avenue… Pulling me toward all the pretty hats.(It’s ALL about The Hats)
And Happy People
Happy Children Happy Families (of all ages)Happy Friends Lots of friends (Old and New-Found friends)
On the Avenue… Fifth Avenue… NYC Easter 2015
In the midst of a world weary from terrorism, I am so very glad I hung-out for a couple of hours with so many Happy People.
Of course, all was not flowers and hats. This is NYC, after all. There was this one unfortunate fellow (with a sartorial ‘egg’ from Manhattan College)
He was sitting close by the marionette show.
And, thankfully, some OWS protestors who stood out side St. Patrick’s were gone after about 30 minutes. It just wasn’t the time or place for such a display.
This was much more fun. Their smiles, their joy, was perfect.
Please click through to Flickr for a few more pictures – here –
- 236,015 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- NYC Students SOCIALIST FED “Evening of Action” for Gun Reform
- International Women’s Day celebrates SOCIALISM and Sharia Law
- “Working” Peoples ‘Day of Action’ – #UnRigtheSystem
- AFSI Protest Mahmoud Abbas’ Address to U.N. Security Council
- Israel Day of Action (JDL-NY) vs anti-Israel Global Day of Action
- You Can’t DEPORT a Movement-Foley Sq- NYC
- FREE Ahed Tamimi AGAIN vs Act FOR Israel JDL – Penn Station
- JERICHO WALK 2018 FOR illegal RAVI RAGBIR – NO DEPORTATION
- NYC Federal Plaza, DACA and the “Trump” Govt Shutdown
- Women’s March NYC 2018 … They’re baaack…
- JDL Protest outside “Pali” Observer Mission NYC
- Anti Israel Rally To Free Terrorist Ahed Tamimi and End IDF “Child Detention”
- Debbie Almontaser and Yemini Americans Demand No Muslim Ban – EVER
- Video and Photos: Jerusalem,Times Square,”Palestine” vs Patriots
- Vids and Pics: Linda Sarsour Rails Against Muslim Ban,Tax Scam and Fight for DREAM Act