I almost skipped the Easter “Parade” this year. FYI- It’s really a jam-packed promenade from 49 st. and St. Paddy’s Cathedral to about 54th-55th st.
But, the sun was out……Pulling me toward Fifth Avenue… Pulling me toward all the pretty hats.(It’s ALL about The Hats)
And Happy People
Happy Children Happy Families (of all ages)Happy Friends Lots of friends (Old and New-Found friends)
On the Avenue… Fifth Avenue… NYC Easter 2015
In the midst of a world weary from terrorism, I am so very glad I hung-out for a couple of hours with so many Happy People.
Of course, all was not flowers and hats. This is NYC, after all. There was this one unfortunate fellow (with a sartorial ‘egg’ from Manhattan College)
He was sitting close by the marionette show.
And, thankfully, some OWS protestors who stood out side St. Patrick’s were gone after about 30 minutes. It just wasn’t the time or place for such a display.
This was much more fun. Their smiles, their joy, was perfect.
Please click through to Flickr for a few more pictures – here –
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- NY Young Republicans Re-Occupy Wall Street: Let the People Trade!
- EMPTY threats? Teddy Roosevelt Statue Still Stands at NYC Natural History Museum (crickets)
- Leftists “March Against NYPD Violence and Rioting” at Columbus (LENAPE) Circle
- NYC (Socialists) Put the Far Right “On Notice” (MAGA FREE)
- Times Square ART: Love is the Answer, We are All in this Together ad nauseum
- Patriots’ Largest Trump Flag Drop – Fifth Ave and more
- NYC DEMANDS #EndJewHatred NOW!
- Glimpses of NYC Lockdown Street Life (summer / fall 2020)
- Abolish ICE and BLM Block Traffic in Duffy Sq NYC
- Extinction Rebellion “Jurassic Farce”, a play (of sorts) Times Sq
- October: indoor dining at 25% as NYC restaurants struggle to survive
- “DeBlasio Must Go” United New Yorkers (& BLM protestors) at Gracie Mansion
- NYC Progressives say NO! #STOP Cuomo Cuts
- ONLY 60 days left to Refuse (Donald Trump’s) Fascist Amerikka
- Democrat Socialists Demand Safe Schools for BLACK & BROWN STUDENTS only!