I almost skipped the Easter “Parade” this year. FYI- It’s really a jam-packed promenade from 49 st. and St. Paddy’s Cathedral to about 54th-55th st.
But, the sun was out……Pulling me toward Fifth Avenue… Pulling me toward all the pretty hats.(It’s ALL about The Hats)
And Happy People
Happy Children Happy Families (of all ages)Happy Friends Lots of friends (Old and New-Found friends)
On the Avenue… Fifth Avenue… NYC Easter 2015
In the midst of a world weary from terrorism, I am so very glad I hung-out for a couple of hours with so many Happy People.
Of course, all was not flowers and hats. This is NYC, after all. There was this one unfortunate fellow (with a sartorial ‘egg’ from Manhattan College)
He was sitting close by the marionette show.
And, thankfully, some OWS protestors who stood out side St. Patrick’s were gone after about 30 minutes. It just wasn’t the time or place for such a display.
This was much more fun. Their smiles, their joy, was perfect.
Please click through to Flickr for a few more pictures – here –
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Protest Vaccine Passports at “Springsteen on Bdwy”
- Rise and Resist Marxists Demand: Kill The Filibuster (for now)
- “Courageous Faith” with Canada’s Pastor Artur Pawlowski services shut down: “NO.NO. Get Out!”
- World Wide Rally for Freedom from Faucism NYC Foley Sq
- Lamis Deek rants as Free “palestine” MOB takes to NYC Streets
- Rally for Israel’s Right to DEFEND Attacked in Times Sq
- Celebration Israel Independence Day – 73 years (in Times Sq)
- Easter “parade” 2021 outside St. Patrick’s Cathedral NYC
- Trump Appreciation Rally Wollman Rink Central Park
- St Paddy’s Day 2021 March and “Trump 2024” Flag Drop
- “Trump 2024 Save America” Flag Drop Welcomed President Trump NYC
- Pass the ERA NOW: Women of the Revolution Lead the Way in Washington Sq
- Trump 2024 ”Save America” Flag Drop March -5th Ave to Times Sq
- Mayor deBlasio’s Folly: Shutdown Wollman Rink in Central Park
- Live From New York: Yad Yamin co-hosts NBC Protest