News Flash from Peoples Cube: A Pro-McCain march on the Upper West Side in Manhattan on Sunday, September 21, 2008. A group of McCain-Palin supporters dare to march through the Upper West Side – infidels in the liberal Mecca. Local “progressives” boo, jeer, and flip fingers at them with a rage they never display even to this country’s enemies. We would like them to take a look at themselves in this video and maybe learn a few things about the human condition that the academia has obviously left out.
- 231,200 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- al-Quds Day LIES Returned to Times Square 2017
- #NoMuslimBanEver Union Sq – speakers’ agitprop, Part 3
- Milo Yiannopoulos Free Speech Press Rally Outside Simon & Schuster NY HQ
- “We Will Not Be Banned: The Broken Promise of Equal Justice” Hosted by CAIR-New York
- In their own words: Sarsour and Tish James – Treason or Patriotism?
- #NoMuslimBanEver: Emergency Town Hall NYC 6/29
- World Refugee Day : Back The Ban vs March to Iftar
- Julius Caesar Protest “Assassination Porn” : Shut it Down.
- Citywide Alliance Against Displacement Demands Mayor de Blasio Step Down (again)
- March For “Truth” and Rally to Build the Wall
- March Against Sharia Vs Pro Sharia Anarchists – June 10, 2017 – NYC
- Protest Linda Sarsour Keynote Address Outside Apollo Theatre
- Celebrate Israel Parade 2017 – Protests Amidst the Happiness
- #CancelSarsour Protest a Great success, May 25th, 2017
- Chinatown Displacement, Armenian Genocide and Falun Dafa Persecution