News Flash from Peoples Cube: A Pro-McCain march on the Upper West Side in Manhattan on Sunday, September 21, 2008. A group of McCain-Palin supporters dare to march through the Upper West Side – infidels in the liberal Mecca. Local “progressives” boo, jeer, and flip fingers at them with a rage they never display even to this country’s enemies. We would like them to take a look at themselves in this video and maybe learn a few things about the human condition that the academia has obviously left out.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 550 other subscribers
- Westerners must understand the undiluted savagery of the Gazastinians
- Nov 8, 2023″ March for Gaza” spreads more anti-Israel Lies.
- Should Israel Spare the Gazan “Innocents”?: Madeline Brooks
- NYC Protesters Demands CUNY Stand with “palestine”
- How can Gazans stop the Israeli bombings?
- Never Is Now – Cooper Union Rally NYC
- Empty Chairs / Broken Hearts set for Shabbat- NYC
- BRING THEM HOME NOW! Rally for Israeli Hostages in NYC
- NYC Climate Ignorati March against “fossil” fuels- again.
- Humanity For Peace Aug 6, 2023 – NYC (Part 2)
- Humanity For Peace – Aug 6, 2023 – NYC (Part 1)
- Brandon Straka’s Walkaway “Culture War” Town Hall – NYC
- Gays against Groomers : “Drag is not for Kids” protest in Queens, NY
- Guardians of Divinity Expose Human Trafficking at Port Authority NYC
- JCRC NY DO YOUR JOB! END Jew Hatred at CUNY