The Silent majority fears we will see much more of this type of arrogance if Obama-lama becomes the Citizen Leader of the Wordl. We say: WAKE UP AMERICA!!
Obama Campaign issues Dress Code for Female Reporters
July 21, 2008
It appears that Team Obama didn’t want to offend any Muslim sensibilities on his trip to the Middle East. The campaign issued a dress code for female reporters last week that showed just how patronizing and condenscending these arrogant jamokes can be.
Reporters traveling overseas with Sen. Barack Obama were thrown a bit of curve last week when the campaign emailed a “dress code” for Israel and Jordan. Aides had passed along as a courtesy the list that they had distributed to their staff to follow. But some of the tips raised a few eyebrows, particularly among the female reporters.
“Do not wear green.” (Explained later as the color of Hamas)
“Do not wear nail polish.”
“Women should only wear a limited amount of jewelry.”
“Shoulders and arms must be fully covered (no strapless tops, no tank tops, no short sleeve shirts.)”
“Closed-toe shoes, women should also wear stockings.”
At historical and religious sites, a suit or slacks should be worn, shoulders and arms must be covered (“no strapless tops, no tanks tops no short sleeve shirts”), shoes might need to be removed, and women may be asked to cover their heads and “should be prepared with a scarf/pashmina,” the email stated.
Perhaps the Obama campaign would like to dictate what color panties female reporters should show up for work in …(Snip)
Just more creepiness from a man and a campaign that seems to revel in exercising power.
To read entire article:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 541 other subscribers
- NYC Israeli ex-pats protest P.M. Netanyahu’s threat to Israeli Democracy
- Peace Action Leftists Nuclear Ban Rally at NYC Library
- Marxist Anti-War Protest on MLK Day demands Stop NATO Expansion -Times Sq
- Save the Children Protestors slandered as “Faces of Hate” by NYC Councilman Bottcher
- Protest Drag Queen Story Hour Returns to 20th St. Library- NOT Right For Kids!
- Drag Queen Story Hour Protest at Stavros Niarchos Library in NYC
- World Wide Freedom Rally NY: NO MANDATES/Save The Children
- PROTEST Corruption outside NY Times DealBook Summit
- Christmas covid Carols greet Pfizer CEO Honored by Touro University in Times Sq
- UPDATE: Protestors Still Demand, “Arrest man who choked Zeldin Supporter!” (crickets)
- Hochul a No Show at Rally to Wake Up Dems in Verdi Sq NYC
- Belarus citizens(in Times Sq)say Stop Putin’s Russian Invasion NOW
- Leftists Defend Abortion (Defeat the Right) in Foley Sq NYC
- Protest Children’s Drag Story Hour NYC: SHUT IT DOWN!
- On 9-11, Christians Protest Trinity Church “vax proof or no worship policy”