The Silent majority fears we will see much more of this type of arrogance if Obama-lama becomes the Citizen Leader of the Wordl. We say: WAKE UP AMERICA!!
Obama Campaign issues Dress Code for Female Reporters
July 21, 2008
It appears that Team Obama didn’t want to offend any Muslim sensibilities on his trip to the Middle East. The campaign issued a dress code for female reporters last week that showed just how patronizing and condenscending these arrogant jamokes can be.
Reporters traveling overseas with Sen. Barack Obama were thrown a bit of curve last week when the campaign emailed a “dress code” for Israel and Jordan. Aides had passed along as a courtesy the list that they had distributed to their staff to follow. But some of the tips raised a few eyebrows, particularly among the female reporters.
“Do not wear green.” (Explained later as the color of Hamas)
“Do not wear nail polish.”
“Women should only wear a limited amount of jewelry.”
“Shoulders and arms must be fully covered (no strapless tops, no tank tops, no short sleeve shirts.)”
“Closed-toe shoes, women should also wear stockings.”
At historical and religious sites, a suit or slacks should be worn, shoulders and arms must be covered (“no strapless tops, no tanks tops no short sleeve shirts”), shoes might need to be removed, and women may be asked to cover their heads and “should be prepared with a scarf/pashmina,” the email stated.
Perhaps the Obama campaign would like to dictate what color panties female reporters should show up for work in …(Snip)
Just more creepiness from a man and a campaign that seems to revel in exercising power.
To read entire article:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Protest Vaccine Passports at “Springsteen on Bdwy”
- Rise and Resist Marxists Demand: Kill The Filibuster (for now)
- “Courageous Faith” with Canada’s Pastor Artur Pawlowski services shut down: “NO.NO. Get Out!”
- World Wide Rally for Freedom from Faucism NYC Foley Sq
- Lamis Deek rants as Free “palestine” MOB takes to NYC Streets
- Rally for Israel’s Right to DEFEND Attacked in Times Sq
- Celebration Israel Independence Day – 73 years (in Times Sq)
- Easter “parade” 2021 outside St. Patrick’s Cathedral NYC
- Trump Appreciation Rally Wollman Rink Central Park
- St Paddy’s Day 2021 March and “Trump 2024” Flag Drop
- “Trump 2024 Save America” Flag Drop Welcomed President Trump NYC
- Pass the ERA NOW: Women of the Revolution Lead the Way in Washington Sq
- Trump 2024 ”Save America” Flag Drop March -5th Ave to Times Sq
- Mayor deBlasio’s Folly: Shutdown Wollman Rink in Central Park
- Live From New York: Yad Yamin co-hosts NBC Protest