I almost skipped the Easter “Parade” this year. FYI- It’s really a jam-packed promenade from 49 st. and St. Paddy’s Cathedral to about 54th-55th st.
But, the sun was out……Pulling me toward Fifth Avenue… Pulling me toward all the pretty hats.(It’s ALL about The Hats)
And Happy People
Happy Children Happy Families (of all ages)Happy Friends Lots of friends (Old and New-Found friends)
On the Avenue… Fifth Avenue… NYC Easter 2015
In the midst of a world weary from terrorism, I am so very glad I hung-out for a couple of hours with so many Happy People.
Of course, all was not flowers and hats. This is NYC, after all. There was this one unfortunate fellow (with a sartorial ‘egg’ from Manhattan College)
He was sitting close by the marionette show.
And, thankfully, some OWS protestors who stood out side St. Patrick’s were gone after about 30 minutes. It just wasn’t the time or place for such a display.
This was much more fun. Their smiles, their joy, was perfect.
Please click through to Flickr for a few more pictures – here –
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- “DeBlasio Must Go” United New Yorkers (& BLM protestors) at Gracie Mansion
- NYC Progressives say NO! #STOP Cuomo Cuts
- ONLY 60 days left to Refuse (Donald Trump’s) Fascist Amerikka
- Democrat Socialists Demand Safe Schools for BLACK & BROWN STUDENTS only!
- Red Bill De Blasio’s legacy : NYC’s Homeless and the never ending lock down
- Trump 2020 Rally “Welcomed” Robert DeNiro’s Tribeca Grill Re-Opening
- BLM calls for “Black Sex Worker Liberation” NYC
- March For Black WomXn (BLM) Times Square
- Patriots FIGHT BACK after Mayor “Red Bill” Defaces Fifth Ave with BLM Graffiti
- DEFUND the NYPD : Washington Square (statues & grounds vandalized)
- Defund NYPD at Foley Sq (& The COURTHOUSE BLM graffiti ‘mural’)
- July 3, 2020 -Occupy City Hall – a Shanty Town’s Decay
- Queer Liberation March joins BLM to Protest NYPD
- Marxists Occupy City Hall, refuse to leave: where’s Mayor “Red Bill”?
- JUNETEENTH NYC 2020- the Marxist Revolution against America continues