On September 10, 2009, doctors, nurses and other medical professionals came to Washington, D.C. from across the country to show their opposition to Obamacare. This rally exploded the government-created myth that there is unanimity amongst health care professionals for Democrat plans to take over health care.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 550 other subscribers
- Protests Continue “Stop Drag Queen Story Hours” NYC 53rd St Library
- Protest Progressive Caucus: We demand to be safe. Enough is Enough!
- International Gift Of Life Walk opposed by Pro-Abortion LGBTQ Marxists
- Waiting for President Trump Indictment- Collect Pond Park NYC
- Kirk Cameron Brave Story Hour OUTSIDE NYC Main Library
- NYC supported Drag Queen Story Hour Continues at 20th St Library
- Protest NY SAG Awards Screening: END Union Discrimination NOW
- Guardians of Divinity Protest Drag Story Hour at Yorkville Lib NYC
- Protest Drag Queen Story Hour met with Leftist chaos outside Queens Library
- NYC Israeli ex-pats protest P.M. Netanyahu’s threat to Israeli Democracy
- Peace Action Leftists Nuclear Ban Rally at NYC Library
- Marxist Anti-War Protest on MLK Day demands Stop NATO Expansion -Times Sq
- Save the Children Protestors slandered as “Faces of Hate” by NYC Councilman Bottcher
- Protest Drag Queen Story Hour Returns to 20th St. Library- NOT Right For Kids!
- Drag Queen Story Hour Protest at Stavros Niarchos Library in NYC
video and photo blogs
i knew when i heard that only 29% of doctors belonged to the AMA that most of them were against obamacare.