“….the original “extremism” report was “the tip of the iceberg. … Conservative Americans should be very outraged.”
(there is at video at the National Guard site)
31E – INTERNMENT / RESETTLEMENT SPECIALIST
Internment / Resettlement Specialists in the Army are primarily responsible for day-to-day operations in a military confinement/correctional facility or detention/internment facility. Internment / Resettlement Specialists provide rehabilitative, health, welfare, and security to US military prisoners within a confinement or correctional facility; provide custody, control, supervision and security to internees within a detention/internment facility; conduct inspections; prepare written reports; coordinate activities of prisoners/internees and staff personnel.
Some of your duties as an Internment / Resettlement Specialist may include:
- Assisting with supervision and management of confinement and detention operations
- Providing internal or external security to confinement/corrections facilities or detention/internment facilities
- Providing custody, control, supervision and escort to all security levels of U.S. military prisoners or internees/detainees
- Counseling and guidance to individual prisoners within a rehabilitative program
- Preparing or reviewing reports and records of prisoners/internees and programs
Job training for a Internment / Resettlement Specialist requires 19 weeks, one day of One Station Unit Training (OSUT) which includes Basic Training and Advanced Individual Training. Part of the training is spent in the classroom and part in the field. Some of the skills you’ll learn about:
- Military laws and jurisdictions
- Level of Force Procedures
- Unarmed Self-Defense Techniques
- Police Deviance and Ethics Procedures
- Interpersonal Communications Skills
- Close confinement operations
- Search and restraint procedures
- Use of firearms
- Custody and control procedures
Helpful attributes include:
- An ability to think and react quickly
- An ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- An interest in law enforcement and crime prevention
Advanced level Internment / Resettlement Specialist supervise and train other Soldiers within the same discipline. As an advanced level Internment / Resettlement Specialist, you may be:
- Responsible for all personnel working in the confinement/correctional facility, including security, logistical, and administrative management of the prisoner/internee population
- Supervising and establishing all administrative, logistical and food support operations, confinement/correctional, custodial, treatment, and rehabilitative activities
- Conducting stand-alone operations, providing command and control, staff planning, administration and logistical services, and custody/control for the operation of an Enemy Prisoner of War/Civilian Internee (EPW/CI) camp, detainee internment facility
- Conducting stand-alone operations, providing command and control, staff planning, administration and logistical services, and custody/control for the operation of a displaced civilian (DC) resettlement facility
The skills you’ll learn as a Internment / Resettlement Specialist will help prepare you for a future with federal, state, county or city law enforcement agencies. You might also be able to pursue a career as a security guard with industrial firms, airports or other businesses and institutions.
NOW consider what has been ADDED to this recipe: Americans who Oppose “The Leader” and Company…
(Go to WND for complete article)
“Thompson said the information he has “creates even more concern that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is unconstitutionally targeting Americans merely because of their conservative beliefs.”
The earlier DHS report was “Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment.” WND has posted the report online for readers to see.
The report linked returning veterans with the possibility of terrorism, and when it was released it created such a furor for Napolitano she has given several explanations for it, including that she would have reworded the report and that it was issued by a rogue employee.
She later apologized to veterans for having linked them to terror.
But Thompson noted that the report also targeted as “potential terrorists” Americans who:
- Oppose abortion
- Oppose same-sex marriage
- Oppose restrictions on firearms
- Oppose lax immigration laws
- Oppose the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship, and the expansion of social programs
- Oppose continuation of free trade agreements
- Are suspect of foreign regimes
- Fear Communist regimes
- Oppose a “one world” government
- Bemoan the decline of U.S. stature in the world
- Are upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India, and more
Thompson told WND no apology has been offered to the members of any of those classes of citizens.
Thompson said the original “extremism” report was “the tip of the iceberg. … Conservative Americans should be very outraged.”
The Thomas More Law Center filed its lawsuit against Napolitano and the DHS on behalf of nationally syndicated conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage, Gregg Cunningham of the pro-life organization Center for Bio-Ethical Reform Inc. and Iraqi War Marine veteran Kevin Murray.
It alleges the federal agency violated the First and Fifth Amendment constitutional rights of the three plaintiffs by targeting them for disfavored treatment and chilling their free speech, expressive association, and equal protection rights. The lawsuit further claims that DHS encouraged law enforcement officers throughout the nation to target and report citizens to federal officials as suspicious rightwing extremists and potential terrorists because of their political beliefs.”
Funny, but the ad didn’t mention anything about the job being located in the States. The internment camps in question seemed to be for enemy combatants and civilians, and that would normally be abroad. The plug about the usefulness of the training in post-deployment civilian work looks like normal recruitment information. Where’s the scary bit about the recruits being deployed at FEMA camps in America?
If you think that can’t happen with Hussein and Company shoving us in to a Socialist nightmare, you are naive….
With Citizen Patrols, Brown Shirts, ACORN, SEIU thugs… it’s all connected….