This is the actual release from the McCain campaign.
And James Lewis at American Thinker share some thoughts:
August 28, 2008If you want an actor on stage to look tall, put him in a short frame. It’s sometimes called “forced perspective“. The most famous example is the Ames Distorted Room, and the wonderful website VisualFunHouse.Com has an example called the Little People Optical Illusion.Except that the Obama’s stage director will make him look big, tall, and closer than life instead of small, short, and distant. A Greek Temple is a perfect way to frame a human figure, and change perspective any way you like.(snip) …Now take a look at the Barackopolis. (snip) These are very powerful illusions… The people behind the Obama are very crafty. The Democrats are rich in Hollywood talent. Bill Clinton had the Hollywood power couple Harry and Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, who performed similar tricks for him.The media photofrauds knew all about it, of course, and celebrated how well the Clintons’ slick trickery fooled the American public. That’s how Bill the Draft Dodger was able to look like he was marching a platoon of US Marines up the West Lawn of the White House, and still look taller than all those tough guys behind him. That’s how he was able to win in 1996 against Bob Dole, who still bears lifelong injuries from the Italian campaign in WWII. Dole didn’t like to talk about that during the campaign; but that hurt him in the election.So you’re going to see pure visual illusion.What does that tell you about Obama and his inner circle?Yes, exactly.This is turning into a Greek farce, not a drama. Let’s hope it doesn’t turn into a tragedy by November.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- EMPTY threats? Teddy Roosevelt Statue Still Stands at NYC Natural History Museum (crickets)
- Leftists “March Against NYPD Violence and Rioting” at Columbus (LENAPE) Circle
- NYC (Socialists) Put the Far Right “On Notice” (MAGA FREE)
- Times Square ART: Love is the Answer, We are All in this Together ad nauseum
- Patriots’ Largest Trump Flag Drop – Fifth Ave and more
- NYC DEMANDS #EndJewHatred NOW!
- Glimpses of NYC Lockdown Street Life (summer / fall 2020)
- Abolish ICE and BLM Block Traffic in Duffy Sq NYC
- Extinction Rebellion “Jurassic Farce”, a play (of sorts) Times Sq
- October: indoor dining at 25% as NYC restaurants struggle to survive
- “DeBlasio Must Go” United New Yorkers (& BLM protestors) at Gracie Mansion
- NYC Progressives say NO! #STOP Cuomo Cuts
- ONLY 60 days left to Refuse (Donald Trump’s) Fascist Amerikka
- Democrat Socialists Demand Safe Schools for BLACK & BROWN STUDENTS only!
- Red Bill De Blasio’s legacy : NYC’s Homeless and the never ending lock down