This is the actual release from the McCain campaign.
And James Lewis at American Thinker share some thoughts:
August 28, 2008If you want an actor on stage to look tall, put him in a short frame. It’s sometimes called “forced perspective“. The most famous example is the Ames Distorted Room, and the wonderful website VisualFunHouse.Com has an example called the Little People Optical Illusion.Except that the Obama’s stage director will make him look big, tall, and closer than life instead of small, short, and distant. A Greek Temple is a perfect way to frame a human figure, and change perspective any way you like.(snip) …Now take a look at the Barackopolis. (snip) These are very powerful illusions… The people behind the Obama are very crafty. The Democrats are rich in Hollywood talent. Bill Clinton had the Hollywood power couple Harry and Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, who performed similar tricks for him.The media photofrauds knew all about it, of course, and celebrated how well the Clintons’ slick trickery fooled the American public. That’s how Bill the Draft Dodger was able to look like he was marching a platoon of US Marines up the West Lawn of the White House, and still look taller than all those tough guys behind him. That’s how he was able to win in 1996 against Bob Dole, who still bears lifelong injuries from the Italian campaign in WWII. Dole didn’t like to talk about that during the campaign; but that hurt him in the election.So you’re going to see pure visual illusion.What does that tell you about Obama and his inner circle?Yes, exactly.This is turning into a Greek farce, not a drama. Let’s hope it doesn’t turn into a tragedy by November.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 515 other subscribers
- On 9-11, Christians Protest Trinity Church “vax proof or no worship policy”
- Democrats For Republican Lee Zeldin’s bid for NY Governor
- Thank you, Google for Saying NO to Jew Hatred
- “NY City Workers for Choice” Presser : Let Us Work!
- Protest anti-Semite Roger Waters outside Madison Sq Garden
- End Illegal Mandates : 1st Anniv. March For Justice – LET US WORK!
- un-Vaxed Christians denied entry to Historical Ground Zero Trinity Episcopal Church NYC
- And again: SAVE THE CHILDREN protest at 42nd st vax hub – 8/4/22
- NYC Protestors Stand With Gaza outside IDF – Or NOT
- Marxist Pacifists disparage 77th & 76th Anniv. of Japan A-Bombs that ended WW2
- Time to let go of ILLEGAL COVID mandates – for good!
- Woke Abortion Rally “4 Reproductive Justice” by the Misinformed – Foley Sq
- Help Save the Children- the Babies- of NYC – Educate the Parents -Times Sq Protest
- Juneteenth Duffy Sq Honors Ben Vereen and Leslie Uggams 2022
- Thousands protest in Washington Sq after Roe v. Wade overturned