This is the actual release from the McCain campaign.
And James Lewis at American Thinker share some thoughts:
August 28, 2008If you want an actor on stage to look tall, put him in a short frame. It’s sometimes called “forced perspective“. The most famous example is the Ames Distorted Room, and the wonderful website VisualFunHouse.Com has an example called the Little People Optical Illusion.Except that the Obama’s stage director will make him look big, tall, and closer than life instead of small, short, and distant. A Greek Temple is a perfect way to frame a human figure, and change perspective any way you like.(snip) …Now take a look at the Barackopolis. (snip) These are very powerful illusions… The people behind the Obama are very crafty. The Democrats are rich in Hollywood talent. Bill Clinton had the Hollywood power couple Harry and Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, who performed similar tricks for him.The media photofrauds knew all about it, of course, and celebrated how well the Clintons’ slick trickery fooled the American public. That’s how Bill the Draft Dodger was able to look like he was marching a platoon of US Marines up the West Lawn of the White House, and still look taller than all those tough guys behind him. That’s how he was able to win in 1996 against Bob Dole, who still bears lifelong injuries from the Italian campaign in WWII. Dole didn’t like to talk about that during the campaign; but that hurt him in the election.So you’re going to see pure visual illusion.What does that tell you about Obama and his inner circle?Yes, exactly.This is turning into a Greek farce, not a drama. Let’s hope it doesn’t turn into a tragedy by November.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 217,522 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- NYC Commies say #Impeach Trump Now – No Kids in Cages
- Marxists Celebrate International Day of “Al Quds” Times Sq 2019
- Sharia Censorship Killed #Ilhan Omar Must Go Billboard Ad – NYC
- You Tube Flags Tommy Robinson, Pamela Geller 2012 videos as HATE Speech … in 2019!
- May Day NYC 2019: Workers + Immigrants Rise Together (Pics-Vids)
- Protest OUTSIDE NY Times for blatant Anti-Semitic Cartoons
- New York City Hall Presser: “Zionists do not represent NY Jews”
- CAIR Rally Against “Islamophobia” Times Square
- “Kirsten Gillibrand in 2020” has poor turnout on home turf
- Freedom Socialists-Marxists “Against Racism and Fascism” NYC
- #Hate Stops Here – Times Sq – NYC Rally Against Anti-Semitism
- March on Wall Street – Defend Venezuela – Stop U.S. War Machine
- Socialist National Emergency Border Wall Protest Demands: IMPEACH TRUMP!
- “No Art for ApARTheid’s Sake” vs the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra
- American Socialists Rally to Free Ahmad Sa’adat and all “Palestinian” prisoners!