We, the undersigned supporters of Allen West for Congress, from all across America, request that Lieutenant Colonel Allen B. West (US Army, Ret) speak at the Republican National Convention, September 1-4, 2008 in Minneapolis-St. Paul
We believe he represents our voices, our core values, and our hopes for the future of the Republican Party. LTC West is challenging the one-term Democrat Rep. Ron Klein in the 22nd Congressional District in Florida. This is a good opportunity for Republicans to regain a Congressional seat lost to the Democrats in 2006. We are impressed by LTC West’s distinguished 22-year service to our country in the United States Army, his proven leadership and communication skills, and his towering intellect with a B.S. and M.S. in political science and his vision for America.
Now it’s time for Republicans and the voters throughout America to hear LTC Allen West, a great American war hero saluting John McCain, our future commander-in-chief at the RNC!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- EMPTY threats? Teddy Roosevelt Statue Still Stands at NYC Natural History Museum (crickets)
- Leftists “March Against NYPD Violence and Rioting” at Columbus (LENAPE) Circle
- NYC (Socialists) Put the Far Right “On Notice” (MAGA FREE)
- Times Square ART: Love is the Answer, We are All in this Together ad nauseum
- Patriots’ Largest Trump Flag Drop – Fifth Ave and more
- NYC DEMANDS #EndJewHatred NOW!
- Glimpses of NYC Lockdown Street Life (summer / fall 2020)
- Abolish ICE and BLM Block Traffic in Duffy Sq NYC
- Extinction Rebellion “Jurassic Farce”, a play (of sorts) Times Sq
- October: indoor dining at 25% as NYC restaurants struggle to survive
- “DeBlasio Must Go” United New Yorkers (& BLM protestors) at Gracie Mansion
- NYC Progressives say NO! #STOP Cuomo Cuts
- ONLY 60 days left to Refuse (Donald Trump’s) Fascist Amerikka
- Democrat Socialists Demand Safe Schools for BLACK & BROWN STUDENTS only!
- Red Bill De Blasio’s legacy : NYC’s Homeless and the never ending lock down