We, the undersigned supporters of Allen West for Congress, from all across America, request that Lieutenant Colonel Allen B. West (US Army, Ret) speak at the Republican National Convention, September 1-4, 2008 in Minneapolis-St. Paul
We believe he represents our voices, our core values, and our hopes for the future of the Republican Party. LTC West is challenging the one-term Democrat Rep. Ron Klein in the 22nd Congressional District in Florida. This is a good opportunity for Republicans to regain a Congressional seat lost to the Democrats in 2006. We are impressed by LTC West’s distinguished 22-year service to our country in the United States Army, his proven leadership and communication skills, and his towering intellect with a B.S. and M.S. in political science and his vision for America.
Now it’s time for Republicans and the voters throughout America to hear LTC Allen West, a great American war hero saluting John McCain, our future commander-in-chief at the RNC!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 211,608 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S STRIKE NYC – SOCIALISTS “Stand with Caravan women”
- You Can’t Fire The Truth- NYC Leftists Protest in Support of Mueller
- Solidarity Rally, No Hate Refugee Caravan, NYC
- Baby Trump Balloon IMPEACH Parade – Castle Clinton (NYC)
- Vids and Pics: “No Nazi NYC” Press Conference and Rally
- “Mercy For All” says NYC 33rd Annual Muzzie Parade 2018
- 3rd Annual “Indigenous” Peoples Day is Hate America, Hate White People Day
- WE’VE HAD ENOUGH! Protest Columbia University’s lack of protection for students supporting Israel (SSI)
- NY City Hall Stands with “Survivors”, a Hate-Fest on White men
- “Yalies” chanting Kava-NOPE outside NYC Yale Club: It’s FU America
- NYC Vigil for murdered Ari Fuld, HY”D, outside “Pali” Mission
- Demonstrators at NYC British Consulate Demand anti-Semite Jeremy Corbyn ‘Do T’Shuvah’ or Resign!
- NYC Refuse Fascism: Stop Kavanaugh, Trump-Pence Must Go!
- Day of Justice – NYC- Abortion on Demand Hysteria as Hatred for all things Trump Prevailed
- Barnard College hosts anti-Israel panel “BREAKING BARS: Fighting Incarceration from the U.S. to Palestine”